WAFA is looking for a manager / team member for the Human Resources department for its current operations and expansion plans.
Manager – More than 5 years of experience
Team members – 1 to 5 years of experience
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF MANAGER:
- Develop a long-term HR strategy and operational protocols.
- Collaborate with management and managers of other departments to help them define their HR needs.
- Recruit, select, orient and train new WAFA volunteers.
- Regularly evaluate the performance of volunteers, and provide timely feedback and action plans.
- Keep past and current HR records.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF TEAM MEMBER
- Provide HR Manager support in all tasks.
- Act as contact person for volunteers in the absence of HR Manager, for HR related issues.
- Ensuring that HR paperwork is completed and processed in good time.
- Passion for environmentally friendly solutions to the earth’s challenges.
- Commitment to teamwork and consensus decision.
- Comfortable to work in a voluntary organization and with a virtual team.
- Creative, energetic and inherently motivated.
- Available at least 4-6 hours a week or more if possible.
- Excellent communication skills (English).
- Can start within a month any time.
NOTE: You will need to work remotely and require access to a computer with a high-speed Internet connection. Regular Skype / Zoom meetings with the WAFA team are required.
If you want to join us to help make our dream come true, please email us your CV /resume via the volunteer page