WAFA is looking for a team member for the web team.
The archivist will play an important role in ensuring we are able to communicate about our applicants in a powerful, moving and concise way by having at hand all the relevant information and material.
The better we can spread the stories of the applicants, the more we can influence, vi social media, people to undertand that the solution to sustainable and secure life on earth is within our grasp.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF ARCHIVIST
- Create and maintain a system for storing and retrieving all media (photos, videos, etc) of applicants
- Connect the storage system to applicant info
- Passion for environmentally friendly solutions to the earth’s challenges.
- Commitment to teamwork and consensus decision.
- Comfortable to work in a voluntary organization and with a virtual team.
- Creative, energetic and inherently motivated.
- Available at least 4-6 hours a week or more if possible.
- Excellent communication skills (English).
- Can start within a month any time.
HOW YOU WILL WORK
You will be part of the web team, working in the Google environment. You will work closely with the web manager, at present Stephen Hinton.
NOTE: You will need to work remotely and require access to a computer with a high-speed Internet connection. Regular Skype / Zoom meetings with the WAFA team are required.
If you want to join us to help make our dream come true, please email us your CV /resume via the volunteer page
Please mail email@example.com if you have any questions about this volunteer role.